Wood Teether - Ice Cream - The Wee Bean
DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE IN HONG KONG
For international deliveries send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a fun and natural way to keep your child busy? Our adorable 100% natural wooden teethers are a great sensory activity and teething toy. These come in just the right size for wee little hands, making it a perfect baby shower gift!
• Age: 0 - 24M
• Made from natural untreated beech wood
• Measures approximately 7cm x 4.5cm x 1cm
• Wood is naturally anti-bacterial and far more durable than plastics
• The hardness of the teether helps take pressure off of achy, teething gums
• Comes in a reusable organza bag
• Care Instructions: Before use, please clean teethers with baby wet wipes or wash with mild soap water. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth and air dry in an open space. Do not sterilize, freeze or soak in water as this may cause the wood to expand and crack.
The Wee Bean was established in 2018 by Amy Tang a Canadian mama who was inspired by her little muse, Sophie Bean. She reflected on her own experience as a first-time mom and realised that there was a lot of wastage in the baby industry. It only took a few months before a huge stack of unused gifts and baby items piled up in her home. She decided to create a brand that provides high-quality, organic essential items that every new parent would need.
The brand focuses on affordable essentials made from premium materials such as organic cotton, bamboo and untreated beech wood. They balance fun and functionality with colorful products that are multi-functional and grow with your baby.
As Amy wants to do more than just sell quality products, part of the proceeds from the sale of her organic collection goes towards supporting "Angels for Children", a non-profit organisation.