Blue Soother - Dodie
Description: Silicone anatomic soother 0-2 Months from Dodie.
This soother is specially designed for premature babies and babies under 2 months.
- Tritan shield, comfortable and lightweight that allows baby to keep it in the mouth easily.
- Newborn-sized silicone tether.
The delicacy of the nipple respects the natural development of the baby's mouth.
- Soother of anatomical (or symmetrical) shape, reversible,
remains always well positioned in the mouth of baby.
- Ventilation holes allow better air circulation and reduce the risk of irritation to baby's skin.
- The button system allows easy and secure removal of the soother.
Size: 0-2 M
Colors: Blue and white
First French brand
*1958: The first triangular bottle of Dodie is born with a patented 3-stage flow nipple. The product was developed by pediatricians and dentists.
*All teats are made in France to meet quality and safety standards.
*All Dodie products are designed at the Paris headquarters to maintain a consistent French style.
Quality is recognized by pharmacies
*French pharmacies first ** Bisphenol A free (BPA) and Bisphenol S (BPS) *