100% Bamboo Swaddle - Blue Fox - The Wee Bean
DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE IN HONG KONG
For international deliveries send us an email to: email@example.com
• Age: Newborn +
• Ultra soft, eco-friendly 100% bamboo made with non-toxic dyes (Oeko-Tex certified)
• Large size: 120cm x 120cm / 47" x 47"
• Much softer than cotton and cotton blend swaddles
• Durable yet delicate with a natural stretchiness to ensure a snug swaddle without being overly tight
• Multiple uses: swaddling cloth, stroller cover, bed sheet, burp cloth to breastfeeding cloth
Care Instructions: Wash before first use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron
The Wee Bean was established in 2018 by Amy Tang a Canadian mama who was inspired by her little muse, Sophie Bean. She reflected on her own experience as a first-time mom and realised that there was a lot of wastage in the baby industry. It only took a few months before a huge stack of unused gifts and baby items piled up in her home. She decided to create a brand that provides high-quality, organic essential items that every new parent would need.
The brand focuses on affordable essentials made from premium materials such as organic cotton, bamboo and untreated beech wood. They balance fun and functionality with colorful products that are multi-functional and grow with your baby.
As Amy wants to do more than just sell quality products, part of the proceeds from the sale of her organic collection goes towards supporting "Angels for Children", a non-profit organisation.